Z275 Galvanized Steel Coil with big spangle
1.Standard: AISI, ASTM, BS, DIN, GB, JIS
2.Grade:dx51d, all according to the customer's request
3.Standard: JIS3321/ASTM A792M
4.Thickness: 0.16mm-2.5mm, all available
6. Length: according to per customer's requirement
7.Coil ID: 508/610mm
8. Coil weight: according to per customer's requirement
9.zinc coating: 30-275g/m2
10.Spangle: zero spangle, small spangle, regular spangle, big spangle
11.Packing: standard sea-worthy packing
The surface oxidation resistance of galvanized steel coil is strong, which can strengthen the anti-corrosion penetration ability of parts.
1. Low processing cost.
2. It is durable.
3. The durability of the coating is reliable.
4. The coating has strong toughness.
5. Every part of the plated parts can be plated with zinc, which can be fully protected even in depressions, sharp corners and hidden places.
6. The galvanizing process is faster than other coating construction methods, and the time required for painting on the construction site after installation can be avoided.
7. In general, the cost of hot dip zinc is lower than that of applying other protective coatings.
8. The inspection is simple and convenient: the hot dip zinc layer can be tested visually and by a simple nondestructive coating thickness table.
1.Buildings: roofs, walls, garages, soundproof walls, pipes and modular houses, etc.
2.Automobile: muffler, exhaust pipe, wiper accessories, fuel tank, truck box, etc.
3.Household appliances: refrigerator backboard, gas stove, air conditioner, electronic microwave oven, LCD frame, CRT explosion-proof belt, LED backlight, electrical cabinet, etc.
4.Agricultural use: pig house, chicken house, granary, greenhouse pipe, etc.
5.Others: heat insulation cover, heat exchanger, dryer, water heater, etc.